Call for Abstract
7th Annual congress on Probiotics, Nutrition and Microbes, will be organized around the theme “Emerging Trends in Probiotics and Nutrition Research”
Probiotics 2018 is comprised of 23 tracks and 195 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Probiotics 2018.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The application of probiotics in farm product is already common. However, the food trade is seeking to provide completely different forms of probiotic foods apart from farm product with potential health advantages. Microencapsulation technologies on another hand have provided the required protection for probiotics and affected them outside the pharmaceutical and supplemental use to become food ingredients. Microencapsulation technology has the potential to take care of the viability of probiotic bacterium throughout foodstuff process and storage. It's necessary that encapsulation keeps the probiotics active through the duct and releases them in their organ. The survival of microencapsulated cells in simulated internal organ conditions is thus conjointly reviewed. Polysaccharides like alginate, gellan, κ-carrageenan and starch area unit the foremost usually used materials in microencapsulation of bifidobacteria and lactobacilli.
- Track 1-1Probiotics and Sports Performance
- Track 1-2Diagnostic biomarker detection
- Track 1-3Probiotics and pharmaceutical biotechnology
- Track 1-4Probiotics and Biomedical applications
- Track 1-5Improvisation of efficacy of vaccines
- Track 1-6 Probiotics and cosmetic potential
- Track 1-7Probiotics viability and sensory acceptance
- Track 1-8Probiotics- drug interaction side effects
- Track 1-9Probiotics: Immunobiotics and Immunogenics
- Track 1-10Nanotechnology in probiotics and prebiotics
- Track 1-11Patho-biotechnology approach and probiotics
- Track 1-12Probiotics in agriculture and food science
- Track 1-13Probiotics and agri food production
- Track 1-14Personalized tailored prebiotics
Nutrition is that the science that interprets the interaction of nutrients and alternative substances in food in relevancy maintenance, growth, replica, health and sickness of an organism. It includes food intake, absorption, assimilation, synthesis, catabolism, and excretion.
The diet of an organism is what it chow, that is essentially determined by the provision and palatableness of foods. For humans, a healthy diet includes preparation of food and storage strategies that preserve nutrients from oxidisation, heat or natural process, which cut back risk of foodborne health problem.
In humans, an unhealthy diet will cause deficiency-related diseases like visual defect, anaemia, scurvy, preterm birth, miscarriage and hypothyroidism,or nutrient excess health-threatening conditions like obesity and metabolic syndrome; and such common chronic general diseases as upset, polygenic disorder, and pathology. Under nutrition will result in wasting in acute cases, and therefore the aerobatics of malnutrition in chronic cases of deficiency disease.
- Track 2-1Clinical Nutrition
- Track 2-2Dietetics
- Track 2-3Behavioral Nutrition & Physical Activity
- Track 2-4Food & Nutritional Metabolomics
- Track 2-5Food & Nutritional Immunology
- Track 2-6Nutraceuticals & Medicinal Foods
- Track 2-7Renal Nutrition & Metabolism
- Track 2-8Public Health Research
- Track 2-9Food and Nutrition
- Track 2-10Nutrition and Psychology
- Track 2-11Nutrient related Chronic diseases
- Track 2-12Animal Nutrition
- Track 2-13Plant Nutrition
- Track 2-14Sports Nutrition & Kinesiology
- Track 2-15Diary Nutrition
Food obtained from animal’s square measure a vital supply of supplements within the consumption regimen; for example, milk and meat along offer around sixty and fifty fifth of the dietary admission of Ca and super molecule on an individual basis within the kingdom. Still, bound elements of some animal derived food substances, particularly their fat and saturated fatty acids (SFA), have prompted worries that these food substances considerably augment the danger of various chronic diseases. In several elements of the planet farm things square measure the most effective dietary supply of SFA. The unsaturated carboxylic acid composition of various animal derived food isn't consistent and therefore maintaining animal nutrition is important.
- Track 3-1Nutrition from Animal Source
- Track 3-2Feed Quality and Safety Guidelines
- Track 3-3Organic Livestock Nutrition
- Track 3-4Nutrition for aquaculture
Probiotics live microorganisms once administered in adequate amounts confer a health profit on the host that are studied for each human and animal application, and worldwide analysis on this subject has accelerated in recent years. Administration of probiotics can be effective within the treatment of acute infectious looseness of the bowels in youngsters and therefore the bar of antibiotic associated looseness of the bowels and nosocomial/community nonheritable looseness of the bowels. Encouraging proof is additionally rising for the effectiveness of probiotics within the bar and management of pouchitis and medical specialty atopic diseases, and therefore the bar of surgical infections. There conjointly robust proof that sure probiotic strains are able to enhance immune perform, particularly in subjects with but adequate immune perform like the older. effectively of probiotics has been shown within the bar of bar of antibiotic-associated looseness of the bowels, infection related to severe acute redness, improvement of disaccharide metabolism and cancers, the management of weight and lowering of blood sterol, however there's low proof to suggest them to be used in alternative clinical conditions.
- Track 4-1 Probiotics and Cardiovascular Diseases
- Track 4-2Prevention of Diabetes and Weight management
- Track 4-3Prevention and treatment of Atopic disease and celiac diseases
- Track 4-4Prevention of post-operative infections
- Track 4-5Probiotics useful in HIV/AIDS treatment
- Track 4-6Prevention of respiratory tract infections
- Track 4-7Treatment of H. pylori Infection
- Track 4-8Prevention and treatments of Vaginitis
- Track 4-9Enhancement of vaccine responses
- Track 4-10Prevention of Hypercholesterolaemia
- Track 4-11Probiotics and neuroprotection
- Track 4-12Reduction in cold and flu risk
- Track 4-13Maintenance of Oral health
- Track 4-14Prevention of Cancers and Anti-tumor effects’
- Track 4-15 Probiotics for Clearer and Healthier Skin
- Track 4-16Probiotics and aging
- Track 4-17Probiotics and women health
Overwhelming proof from medical specialty, in vivo, in vitro, and clinical test knowledge indicates that a plant-based diet will cut back the danger of chronic unwellness, significantly cancer. In 1992, a review of two hundred medical specialty studies showed that cancer risk in individuals intense diets high in fruits and vegetables was solely simple fraction that in those intense few of those foods. It’s currently clear that there square measure parts during a plant-based diet apart from ancient nutrients which will cut back cancer risk. Useful foods containing physiologically-active parts, either from plant or animal sources, could enhance health. It ought to be stressed, however, that useful foods aren't a curative or universal cure-all for poor health habits. There are not any “good” or “bad” foods, however there square measure sensible or dangerous diets. The vary of food product containing probiotic strains is wide and still growing. the most product existing within the market square measure dairy-based ones together with soured milks, cheese, ice cream, buttermilk, milk, and yogurts, the latter accounting for the most important share of sales. The useful market is increasing, particularly in Japan its birthplace with more growth prospects in Europe and also the us and in most countries the most important share of its product is command by probiotics. Common foods containing probiotics embody soured and fresh milk, miso, tempeh, and a few juices, smoothies, nutrition bars, and soy drinks. The foremost common strains found in dairy product square measure L. bulgaricus and S. thermophilus.
- Track 5-1Nutraceuticals
- Track 5-2Dietary Supplements
- Track 5-3Fermented Foods
- Track 5-4Fermented dairy products
- Track 5-5Functional food: Plant and animal sources
Baby food is any soft, simply consumed food aside from breastmilk or infant formula that's created specifically for human babies between four to 6 months and 2 years recent. The food comes in many sorts and flavors that area unit purchased ready-made from producers. Or it should be table food consumed by the family that has been mashed or otherwise diminished.
- Track 6-1 Food energy
- Track 6-2Lactose
- Track 6-3Macronutrients
- Track 6-4Iron-fortified baby foods
- Track 6-5Baby-led weaning
The term “probiotic” remains vague wrongfully in several countries, and restrictive approaches disagree among countries worldwide. various classes cover probiotic merchandise, including: food, practical food, novel food, natural remedy (Denmark Kingdom of Sweden and Finland), natural health product (Canada), dietary food (Italy), dietary supplement (USA), biotherapeutic and prescribed drugs (probiotic prescribed drugs area unit offered in Canada, China, jap European countries, France, Germany, Belgium, Austria and Italy). there's no official definition of probiotic in Japanese regulation, however many probiotic and prebiotic merchandise have achieved FOSHU (foods for specialised health use) standing, with health statements being approved by the japanese Ministry of Health While few studies have established the minimum resultive dose of a probiotic to convey a physiological effect, probiotic-induced changes area unit seldom seen at daily doses of but 108 colony forming units (cfu). However, one will solely speculate on what number probiotic cells reach target sites alive. Probiotic bacterium that area unit tolerant to acid stress would be expected to survive well throughout abdomen passage. Genomic regions, known through ordering sequencing, that will facilitate establish regions essential to the survival and practicality of commensal or probiotic organisms in their corresponding habitats would possibly include: preserved versus distinct sequence sets, genes ensuing from recent horizontal transfer, altered gigacycle per second content–islands/regions of ability.
- Track 7-1Probiotics-Pathogen Competition
- Track 7-2Enteric microbial community profiling
- Track 7-3Functional Genomics
- Track 7-4Metabolomics of Probiotics
- Track 7-5Genetic modification: Recombinant probiotics
- Track 7-6Infant gut infection prevention
Recent studies are providing new insight into the mechanisms by which the Microbiota regulates the colonization and eradication of pathogens. Particularly revealing the ability of commensals to restrain pathogen growth by dictating the metabolic pathways that control the competition for limited nutrients in the intestine. Furthermore, inflammatory responses have profound effects on the growth of pathogens and certain commensal species. However, the relative contributions of each metabolic pathway and the commensal species involved remain poorly understood. In addition, little is known about how the inflammatory responses affect interactions between pathogens and commensals. There is a delicate balance in microbiota populations in the gut and disruption in this balance leads to dysbiosis and overgrowth of pathobionts leading to pathologic immune responses and disease. The identification and characterization of natural “competitors” that suppress the growth of pathogens and pathobionts may lead to the development of rational approaches to manage intestinal disease. There is also a clear role for host immunity in controlling Microbiota populations. However, recent studies have challenged a critical role of innate recognition receptors in determining the composition of the gut microbiota. Further studies are needed to clarify the mechanism by which the host regulates the microbiota.
- Track 8-1Quorum Sensing and Quorum Quenching
- Track 8-2Biomarkers and Probiotic efficacy
- Track 8-3 GI microorganisms: Detection, enumeration
- Track 8-4Probiotic bacteria immune effects
- Track 8-5Non-mucosal Interaction with immune system
- Track 8-6Gut microbiota targeted modulation
Fermented dairy farm merchandise that may be made via fermentation of milk sugar by microorganisms particularly by carboxylic acid bacterium. Once examining worldwide, numerous dairy farm merchandise that are totally different in name only however similar in content will be found and very important part of human diet (Tamime & Marshall, 1997; Moayednia et al., 1999; Tamime & Robinson, 1999; soprano et al., 2006; Hugenholtz, 2013). Hard dairy farm merchandise in question is sometimes made by mistreatment carboxylic acid bacterium and yeasts (Ozer & Kirmaci, 2010).
Probiotic foods enhance health when consumption and contains microorganisms that are viable, specific and effective on main systems of biological process physiology. In Japan, probiotics are consumed as frozen culture tablets while in Europe, as a result of the bias against medication, probiotics are solely consumed through the inclusion of probiotics to foods (Vaughan & Mollet, 1999; Shah, 2001; Soccoll et al., 2010).
- Track 9-1Probiotic dairy products
- Track 9-2Providing health benefits beyond energy and nutrient
- Track 9-3 Bioactive compounds from plants.(bilberry, sea-buckthorn, rosehip and liquorice)
- Track 9-4Yogurts, cheeses, beverages, ice creams, and other dessert.
- Track 9-5 Fermented foods and Functional Foods
The gastrointestinal tract is created from many trillions of “good” bacterium. Once one thing disrupts the gastrointestinal system, whether or not it’s a brand new food, stress, or associate in nursing malady, the gut flora gets upset. Probiotics is also ready to facilitate throughout this disruption by providing relief to abdomen ailments and different gut problems like looseness of the bowels and constipation. Probiotics may be found naturally or they'll be taken as a supplement. Of course, probiotics aren’t a “one-size-fits-all” treatment and will be gaga care.
- Track 10-1Efficacy and effectiveness of different strains
- Track 10-2Healthy gut flora
- Track 10-3Bio control of gut pathogens with probiotics
- Track 10-4Probiotics and the gut-brain axis
The intestine of the new-born is essentially sterile. During the birthing process and during the first days of life, the gut is inoculated with bacteria. In the first two days of life, an infant’s intestinal tract is rapidly colonized with bacteria consisting mainly of Enterobacteria. In most breastfeed infants, the Bifidobacteria counts increase rapidly to constitute 80-90% of the total flora. Formula-fed infants, on the other hand, tent to have a flora that is more complex, consisting mostly of coliforms and Bacteroides with significantly lower prevalence of Bifidobacteria.
Effects on innate immunity
· Compete with and inhibit growth of potential pathogens
· Promote mucin production
· Decrease gut permeability
· Enhance natural killer cell activity, macrophage stimulation, and phagocytosis
Effects on adaptive immunity
· Increase total and specific s IgA in serum and intestinal lumen
· Increase IgA-, IgG-, and IgM- secreting cells
Modulate inflammatory gut immune responses
- Track 11-1 Infants Allergic reaction prevention
- Track 11-2 Infant immune system stimulation
- Track 11-3 Nutrition related infant health concerns
- Track 11-4 Probiotics use in malnutrition
- Track 11-5 Intestinal health maintenance
- Track 11-6 Malnutrition or Nutritional Deficiency
- Track 11-7Nutrition in Pregnancy and Lactation
- Track 11-8 Probiotics in Pediatrics Medicine
The human microbiota is formed from trillions of cells - as well as bacterium, viruses and funguses - and that they come our own cells multiple. The biggest populations of microorganism reside in our gut - the gut Microbiota. Different habitats embrace the skin. The microbiota is vital in nutrition, immunity and effects on the brain and behavior. It’s concerned in various diseases once the traditional individual balance of microbes is disturbed.
The word microbiome is outlined because the assortment of microbes or microorganisms that inhabits surroundings, making a kind of “mini-ecosystem”. Our human microbiome is formed from communities of dependent, commensal and unhealthful microorganism (along with fungi and viruses) all of that decision our bodies’ home. What scientists have recently come back to grasp is that the makeup and overall health of your microbiome as a full determines whether or not pathogens within the gut be peacefully, or cause illness. Together, these microorganism structure a vital piece of our biological puzzle – one meticulously made through various years of natural action and one that, till recently, remained mostly misunderstood.
- Track 12-1Bacteria, fungi, archaea and viruses.
- Track 12-2Commensal, symbiotic
- Track 12-3Pathogenic microorganisms
- Track 12-4 Genomes
- Track 12-5Focuses on genes and genetic composition
- Track 12-6Collaborative function
Since probiotic-containing merchandise generally don't need Food and Drug Administration approval, they're usually offered within the market in varied food formats like soured milk, cheese, food and juice. In recent years, probiotics are extensively studied as a treatment possibility of varied diseases like blubber, diabetes, cancer, human immunological disorder viral infection, irritable internal organ syndrome. Owing to probiotic’s vulnerability to many environmental factors like temperature and pH scale, maintaining the viability of probiotics has long been a hurdle to develop fortunate probiotic delivery systems. Therefore to beat these hurdles in probiotic delivery ways like encapsulation of materials and up to date probiotic delivery technologies are being usually used. Microencapsulation technologies are developed to safeguard the bacterium from harm caused by external atmosphere. By the introduction of a straw delivery system containing a dry variety of the probiotic microorganism food makers will currently give it to the patron. Additionally, viable reproductive structures of a spore forming probiotic are offered within the market providing benefits throughout process. Within the same time, the potential of antibiotics’ substances with antimicrobial properties production by bifidobacteria is being explored so as to be applied within the food space.
- Track 13-1LAB Vehicles
- Track 13-2Non microencapsulation-based technology
- Track 13-3Antigen delivery vehicles
- Track 13-4Microencapsulation technology
- Track 13-5Liquid food products delivery systems
- Track 13-6Recent trends of probiotics delivery systems
There is an increasing scientific and industrial interest within the use of helpful microorganisms, or "probiotics," for the bar and treatment of malady. The microorganisms most often used as probiotic agents’ area unit lactic-acid microorganism like true bacteria rhamnosus GG (LGG), that has been extensively studied in recent literature. Multiple mechanisms of action are postulated, as well as milk sugar digestion, production of antimicrobial agents, competition for house or nutrients, and immunomodulation. Studies of paediatric diarrhea show substantial proof of clinical edges from probiotic medical aid in patients with microorganism inflammatory disease, and knowledge on LGG treatment for true bacteria difficile diarrhea seem promising. However, knowledge to support use of probiotics for bar of traveler's diarrhea area unit additional restricted. New analysis suggests potential applications in immunogen development and bar of sexually transmitted diseases. any studies area unit required to require full advantage of this ancient medical approach and to use it to the infectious diseases of the new millennium.
- Track 14-1Oral Therapy
- Track 14-2Phage Therapy
- Track 14-3Microbiota transplantation and probiotics
- Track 14-4Radiation-induced probiotic therapy
- Track 14-5Probiotics in Helicobacter pylori Therapy
- Track 14-6Biotransformation and intestinal probiotics
- Track 14-7Adjunctive therapy for infections
The use of probiotics for cattle has raised significantly over the last fifteen years. Probiotics are outlined as live microorganisms which might confer a health profit for the host once administered in applicable and regular quantities. Once eaten, the probiotic microorganisms will modulate the balance and activities of the canal Microbiota, whose role is prime to gut equilibrium. It’s been incontestible that various factors, like dietary and management constraints, will powerfully have an effect on the structure and activities of the gut microbic communities, resulting in impaired health and performance in eutherian animals. Probiotic microorganisms, that enjoy a ‘natural image’, will expect a promising future in animal nutrition. Controlled analysis studies demonstrate that they will completely balance canal microbiota, and thereby improve animal production and health. However, care should be taken within the approach that the probiotic candidate-strains are chosen. Higher information of the structure and activities of the gut microbiota, purposeful interactions between gut microbes and interrelationships between microbes and host cells represent a basic facet of future probiotic analysis. During this context new ‘omic’ technologies are going to be terribly useful to higher characterize and perceive the results of probiotics on the balance of the canal microbiota. It’ll be doable to pick additional powerful or targeted strains on a scientific basis and follow their behaviour within the host animal. Because of these techniques, that are complimentary to anaerobic culture strategies and gnotobiotic animal or cellular models, probiotic analysis has had, and can additionally definitely have within the future, a really vital place within the improvement of animal health and nutrition,
- Track 15-1 Probiotics in poultry nutrition
- Track 15-2Zoo technical benefits
- Track 15-3Laboratory animal models
- Track 15-4Probiotics and veterinary practices
- Track 15-5Probiotics in Pig nutrition
- Track 15-6Probiotics in pets nutrition
- Track 15-7Probiotics in swine nutrition
- Track 15-8Probiotics in rabbits nutrition
- Track 15-9Probiotics in ruminants nutrition
- Track 15-10 Probiotic animal feed
- Track 15-11Designer probiotics in weaner pigs
Aquaculture is that the world's quickest growing food production sector. However, fish culture is presently tormented by serious losses attributable to infectious diseases. The utilization of antimicrobial medicine, pesticides and disinfectant in cultivation malady hindrance and growth promotion has light-emitting diode to the evolution of resistant strains of bacterium. Thus, the analysis into the utilization of probiotics for cultivation is increasing with the demand for atmosphere – friendly property cultivation. The advantages of such supplements embody improved feed worth, protein contribution to digestion, inhibition of infective microorganisms, anti-mutagenic and anti-carcinogenic activity, and exaggerated response. These probiotics are harmless bacterium that facilitate the well-being of the host animal and contribute, directly or indirectly to shield the host animal against harmful microorganism pathogens. The utilization of probiotics in cultivation has simply begun, attributable to the actual fact that GI microbiota of aquatic organisms has been poorly characterised, and their effects aren't studied extensively.
- Track 16-1Probiotics in shrimp aquaculture
- Track 16-2Soil and water enhancement by probiotics
- Track 16-3Probiotics effect on growth performances
- Track 16-4Probiotics: Biological control agent
The increasing interest within the preservation of the setting and therefore the health of customers is dynamic production strategies and food consumption habits. Customers progressively demand safe useful foods that have useful properties for health chiefly centered on the protection against carcinogenesis and aerobic processes. The consumption of contemporary fruits and vegetables containing bioactive compounds has enhanced significantly in recent years and plenty of studies are disbursed on the potential edges of such compounds in several aspects of human health. At an equivalent time, there has been a robust increase in studies addressing the advantages of bio fertilization for plants and therefore the setting. During this sense plant promoting rhizobacteria (PGPR) ready to colonize the within of plants tissues are particularly fascinating. These useful microorganisms are plant probiotics and promote the plant growth through totally different direct mechanisms like biological process, phosphate solubilisation, and therefore the production of various compounds like phytohormones or indirect mechanisms like the assembly of siderophores. To realize each aims, the promotion of plant growth and therefore the edges for human health, it's necessary to use non-pathogenic microorganisms in bio fertilization schemes.
- Track 17-1Bacteria in agrobiology
- Track 17-2Effect of plant derivatives on probiotics
- Track 17-3Plant diseases biological control
- Track 17-4Plant probiotics Diversity
- Track 17-5Effect of plant derivatives on probiotics
Our gastrointestinal system acts as a number to sensible bacterium. Probiotics live microorganisms the same as the nice bacterium found in your gastrointestinal tract and are necessary in supporting biological process and immune health. They’ll be found in some foods, like food and cheese, further as dietary supplements. Once taken on an everyday, probiotics just like the ones found in Phillips'® Colon Health® Probiotic Capsules will facilitate refill the natural balance of bacterium to the gastrointestinal tract.
- Track 18-1Gut related disorders
- Track 18-2Prevention of Constipation
- Track 18-3Prevention and treatment of Gastroenteritis
- Track 18-4Treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Track 18-5Prevention of Ulcerative colitis
Probiotic merchandise have gained quality with customers that expect that the merchandise they consume are healthy and facilitate them maintain health. Hence, the necessity and preferences of the customers are translated into a product format construct. Probiotics are used for an extended time as natural parts in supplements and useful foods, in the main in soured farm merchandise. Most of the strains used as probiotics belong to the genera true bacteria and Bifidobacterium. By definition, a strain has got to have documented health edges, so as to be referred to as a probiotic. Though every microorganism strain is exclusive, there are some points that are essential once choosing a probiotic concerning the genetic stability, survival, and technical properties of a strain. Correct parts, food matrices and production processes have to be compelled to be elite since the matrices could have an effect on the viability of the strain within the product and also the viscus. Survival within the product is taken into account a demand for the helpful effects of probiotics.
- Track 19-1Safety of probiotic bacteria
- Track 19-2Chocolate probiotic products
- Track 19-3Meat probiotic products
- Track 19-4Cereals and soya probiotic products
- Track 19-5Fruits and vegetables probiotic products
- Track 19-6Non-dairy probiotic products
- Track 19-7Kefir
- Track 19-8Cheese probiotic products
- Track 19-9Ice-cream and frozen probiotic products
- Track 19-10Fermented milks and yogurt (bio-yoghurt) probiotic products
- Track 19-11Dairy probiotic products
- Track 19-12Regulatory issues of probiotic products
- Track 19-13Probiotics Drink
They are novel, clinically tested and safe molecules gift within the market, whose health claims square measure approved by numerous international and/or Indian restrictive authorities. Probiotic-derived factors are delineated as capable of exerting probiotic activities through probiotic mechanism of actions though there square measure several bacteria-derived product capable of inducement a health profit, the idea of probiotic is merely attributed to microorganisms administered as viable forms, providing the chance for a dependent relationship between the host, and resident, or in-transit, microorganisms. Secreted probiotic factors, like reuterin from eubacterium reuteri, are reportable to inhibit adhesion and viability of famous enteric pathogens, suggesting that probiotic supernatants may be a fashionable supply of recent antipathogenic compounds.
- Track 20-1Clinical efficacy to support GI and immune health
- Track 20-2Stress Management
- Track 20-3 Weight management& Metabolic disorders
- Track 20-4Prevents inflammation in asthma, allergic rhinitis and Osteoarthritis
- Track 20-5Pleiotropic benefits to support liver health, cognitive health, cardiovascular health, kidney health
- Track 20-6Cartilage protection as well as regeneration
- Track 20-7Endogenous collagen generation for bone strengthening and joint health
- Track 20-8Anti-allergic probiotics
Many food parts have clearly established robust links with human health and it's learnt that their deficiencies will provoke diseases. The epidemiologic evidences and trendy analysis in nutrition throughout the previous few decades elaborate the molecular level of interactions between specific food constituents with cells to manage and stop some diseases. It’s these days acknowledged the vital role of the “forgotten organ”, the enteric micro-biota, in generating a range of functions that sustain health. The helpful interaction between the micro-biota and humans is that the means however bacterium contained inside the gut “talk” to the system. Into this landscape probiotics, prebiotics and nutraceuticals play a significant role. Many human diseases have benefited from the utilization of probiotics. Prebiotics promote the expansion of “good” bacterium and type of health advantages are attributed to their use. Nutraceuticals, the “drugs for healthy people” will forestall and in some cases cure some pathological conditions, e.g., those associated with the metabolic syndrome. The bioactive constituents extracted and targeted from several foods principally of vegetal origin (phytocomplexes) are known and data regarding their use in nutrition is increasing. They represent a frontier to be explored at the interface between nutrition and pharmacy and a brand new vital tool to forestall the onset of heath condition and to limit the utilization of prescribed drugs in an exceedingly preventive professional active approach.
- Track 21-1Baby foods or cereal mixes
- Track 21-2Probiotics in skin and oral health
- Track 21-3Probiotics in gastrointestinal health
- Track 21-4Probiotics in nutrition
- Track 21-5Safety and Efficacy of Nutraceuticals
- Track 21-6Nutrigenetics and Nutrigenomics
- Track 21-7Liquid proteins for health tonics
- Track 21-8Low calorie diet foods
- Track 21-9Poultry and animal nutrition products
- Track 21-10Protein base for cosmetic products
- Track 21-11Slimming diets
- Track 21-12Fructoiligosaccharides
Probiotics regulation and product development
Elements of product and manufacturing-process style area unit represented for development of live bio therapeutic biological medication. Product style uses the history and also the phenotypical and composition characterization of the chosen strain. The standard and integrity of the chosen strain are often ensured by preservation during a qualified cell-bank system. Manufacturing-process style includes piecemeal description, as well as the required process-input parameters and also the expected output results. The active ingredients within the biological drug area unit sometimes factory-made victimization antiseptic process. The manufacture of the ultimate dose variety of live bio therapeutics needs bioburden management or antiseptic manufacture, as applicable. Specifications for live biotherapeutics should adjust to rules for accredited biological merchandise. Proof of stability for the length of the period of time, furthermore as stability beneath the counselled conditions of use, should be provided for licensure.
- Track 22-1 Probiotics Market- Regulations, business and health perspectives
- Track 22-2Post market surveillance
- Track 22-3Current market trends and probiotics production
- Track 22-4Probiotics product production & development
- Track 22-5Food packing, quality assurance and safety
- Track 22-6Investment models and current market opportunities
- Track 22-7Strain identification, designation and safety
- Track 22-8Establishment of standards and guidelines
- Track 22-9Health claims and labelling
- Track 22-10GLP and GMP perspective
- Track 22-11Bringing live bacterial products to market
- Track 22-12Regulating claims of efficacy
- Track 22-13Necessary quality control
- Track 22-14Pathogen detection
- Track 22-15Trial design
- Track 22-16Clinical Studies
Probiotic microorganisms will form the system each at the native and general level which can permit future probiotics as treatments for several diseases. Probiotics appear to own promising role in shortening length of infections or decreasing susceptibleness to the pathogens. Use of the various strains, dosage, and length of treatment and smaller size of the trials makes interpretation of the offered information harder. Current proof additionally indicates that probiotic effects area unit strain-specific, they area unit doing not act through constant mechanisms nor are all probiotics indicated for constant health conditions. It’s presently unknown whether or not there area unit optimum probiotic species, doses, and/or formulations. Though the information with probiotics area unit still way too weak to convert clinicians, the construct is fascinating, and any studies would be over welcome. Technology of probiotics is a region of rising interest and exposes whole new potentialities for the probiotics applications. Their applications to the agriculture and food sector area unit comparatively recent compared with their use in drug delivery and prescription drugs. The essential of probiotic technology applications is presently within the development of nano-encapsulated probiotics.
- Track 23-1Probiotics for women health and healthy pregnancy
- Track 23-2Emerging applications of established prebiotics
- Track 23-3Mechanisms of action of probiotic yeasts
- Track 23-4Applications of probiotics and prebiotics in infant development
- Track 23-5Metagrobioenomics as a tool for discovery of new ptics and prebiotics
- Track 23-6The indigenous microbiota and its potential to exhibit probiotic properties
- Track 23-7Propionibacteria have probiotic potential
- Track 23-8Bifidobacteria: Regulators of intestinal homeostasis
- Track 23-9Lactobacilli as probiotics: Discovering new functional aspects and target sites
- Track 23-10Functional aspects of probiotics and the impact on human health
- Track 23-11cardiovascular disease
- Track 23-12Metabolic disorders, including type 2 diabetes
- Track 23-13Non-LAB probiotics: Spore formers